Care of Wood Furniture
Many of our brands have properties built in the finish that are resistant to minor everyday hazards; however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture:
- Dust with a soft, clean cloth slightly moistened with water, and dry completely with another clean cloth, always rubbing with the grain.
- Avoid contact with cigarettes, hot dishes, and harsh solvents such as nail polish, alcohol and moisture.
- Use pads beneath accessories and when writing or eating.
- Remove spills and smudges immediately.
- Do not leave pliable plastic materials on a wood surface; they can damage the finish.
- Do not place furniture near heat outlets, windows, or in direct sunlight.